Best Hotel in Delhi
Uninterrupted fitness sessions are available 24/7 at The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness located within the five-star business hotel. If you are looking to unwind away from the gym, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or join the yoga or hy energy fitness sessions. To de-stress completely, this New Delhi hotel offers a full-service spa facility that offers pampering spa treatments.
The five star hotel also offers Hyatt Regency Delhi Residences, a modern and fully furninshed apartments in the most elite neighbourhood in New Delhi for lease or rent.
Are you bringing a group or a organising a large corporate meeting near the diplomatic enclave? Allow our experienced meeting planners to arrange a show around of the meetings and events facilities and organise an itinerary of activities and things to do tailored to the interests and schedule of your group.
Contact our knowledgeable New Delhi hotel concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival.
When travelling to New Delhi prepare yourself to witness vibrant culture and magnificent monuments.Hyatt Regency Delhi, the flagship property of Hyatt Hotels and Resorts in India is located in the diplomatic encalve within a few minutes’ drive from the city's top local attractions.
Currency: Indian Rupee
Local transport: For local visits cab on call, local tuk-tuks and metro stations are available around the clock from the hotel’s main porch.
Weather: Winter: December to February, Summer: March to June, Monsoon: July to September
Sightseeing: Architectural wonders and UNESCO sights such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humanyu’s Tomb and Kutub Minar are a must in the city.
- 507 Hotel Rooms & Suites
- The Hyatt Hotels Regency Club™
- Pool View Rooms
- Chauffeur-Driven Luxury Cars
- Flower shop/ Multi level shopping arcade
- Money Exchange Facility
- Transportation assistance for short trips/ local tourist sites
- La Piazza – An award-winning Italian restaurant in New Delhi
- Sidewalk Pastry Shop – The best European patisserie offers fresh breads and made to order cakes
- T.K’s Oriental Grill – Serves the best Sushi and Mangolian lunch in New Delhi
- Aangan - The menu at this popular Indian restaurant in New Delhi is inspired by the north western frontier cuisine of India
- The China Kitchen – An award-winning restaurant serves the most authentic Chinese cuisine in New Delhi with a bar
- Café – Offers wide spread of salads and healthy all day dining options in New Delhi
- Polo Lounge – The best whiskey bar in New Delhi which offers some of the rare whiskeys
- Club Olympus Fitness Centre & Spa
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Baby Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Kinesis Studio
- Ideal location for numerous activities in New Delhi
- 5500 sq ft of flexible Event Space/ five areas designed for small meetings
- Exhibition Center / expert meeting planners on-site
- On-site event technology / innovative catering services
This luxury hotel in New Delhi offers specially designed room for differently abled guests. The associates of Hyatt Regency Delhi are sensitive to the needs of guests with special needs ensuring they have a pleasant stay.
The following facilities are available at Hyatt Regency Delhi:
- Roll-in shower
- Grab rails
- The guest bathroom has the following accessible areas : sink/vanity and towel racks, closet poles.
- Wheelchair accessible in specific public areas only
- Call for help button (dial 0)
For assistance and to book the special room kindly contact our Concierge team available 24 hours at + 91 11 2679 1234 or email email@example.com.
Located at the lobby level, the Business Centre at this five star hotel in New Delhi provides vital communication links for the business traveller. A dedicated team provides an extensive range of services, including :
- High-speed Internet access
- Video-conferencing facilities
- Computer workrooms
- Conference calling
- Information about local commerce, industry, banking and finance
- Audio-visual equipment is also available on request and additional charge (DVD Player, Personal computer, Laptop, LCD Projector)
- Secretarial services
- Courier Services
- 10 seater conference room
- Telephone calls
- Facilities like business card, translator, lamination and spiral binding
Business Centre Charges
Business Centre Tariff Sheet here
Hours: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
You can send your queries and outside operating hours, our Concierge team will be delighted to assist with any business-related requests. Please contact them on 011 66771356
Stay connected at with a fast and reliable Internet service provided at the five star luxury hotel in New Delhi in all guestrooms and public areas.
Enjoy our Standard Service Internet (up to 1.5 mbps) complimentary (connecting up to six devices) in our guestrooms and suites, or enjoy Premium Service (connecting up to six devices) Internet (up to 4 mbps), perfect for streaming movies, music, video conferencing and downloading for INR850 plus tax daily.
Wired and wireless hotel Internet access is available in the hotel.
Map & Directions
The five star hotel near New Delhi airport is located at a convenient 20 minutes’ drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport and the city’s domestic airport. This five star hotel in New Delhi is also close to embassies, consulates and corporate headquarters, making it one of the business hotel with the best location in New Delhi.
A local taxi to/from New Delhi International Airport is calculated as per the local meter rates.
Distances to the Hyatt Regency Delhi hotel from the various city locations are as follows:
- International Airport - 16 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Domestic Airport - 12 kilometres, 20 minutes by car
- Railway station - 14 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Connaught Place Market - 14 kilometres, 30 minutes by car (central business district, major shopping centre)
- South Extension Market - 5 kilometres, 15 minutes by car
- Green Park Market - 5 kilometres, 15 minutes by car
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 3 kilometres, 10 minutes by car
- Vigyan Bhawan - 8 kilometres, 20 minutes by car
- Pragati Maidan - 10 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Nehru Place - 10 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Okhla Industrial Area – 14 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Assistant Manager on duty 24 hours
- Personal electronic safe in all rooms
- 24-hour Room Service
- Chauffeur-driven luxury cars available
- 24- hour Concierge Services
- Major credit cards accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry and valet services 24 hours
- Sightseeing and travel desk
- Underground parking
- Baby-sitting service
- Shopping Arcade
- Multi-Lingual staff
- 18-meter swimming pool
- Baby pool
- Spa and beauty salon services
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasium
- Treatments and products by Dermalogica, Pevonia and Iraya
The hotel parking service includes:
- Paid onsite parking
- Convention centre parking
- Valet Service
Indoor parking garage
Hyatt Regency Delhi offers a safe indoor parking facility with valet service at INR 100 for hotel guests only. It also offers limited free parking.
Convention centre parking
Designated convention centre parking is available on request. Separate area designated for coach drop-off points.
The Shopping Arcade is designed to enhance the shopping experience with the presence of shops that make available traditional Indian jeweler, exquisite Kashmiri carpets, rugs and floor coverings, hand woven woolens, books and stationery and brands like Himalaya and Lacoste.
Hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm
The Flower Shop
Located on the Lobby level, the Flower Shop caters to a discerning clientele with a selection of fresh, fragrant and delightful arrangements to suit all occasions.
Prices start from as low as US$40.
Hours: 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Chauffeured cars and coaches for hire
- Airport pickup and drop services on a chargeable basis
- Concierge assistance
Hotel Limousine Service & Charges:
Camry / Innova
BMW5 / BMWX1
2950 plus taxes
3450 plus taxes
4450 plus taxes
Half day local run
Camry / Innova
BMW5 / BMWX1
3050 plus taxes
4550 plus taxes
6550 plus taxes
Full day local run
Camry / Innova
BMW5 / BMWX1
6100 plus taxes
8600 plus taxes
10600 plus taxes
Distances from Hyatt Regency Delhi hotel to main transportation hubs:
International Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is located in west Delhi and is about 16 km from Hyatt Regency Delhi and a 30-minutes drive by car.
New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) is located in central Delhi and is about 14 km and a 30-minute drive by car from the hotel.
City Centre Connaught Place Market (CP) is spread around the inner and outer circle and is one of the most vibrant business, shopping and commercial districts in Delhi. It is located just 14 km away from the hotel and a 30-minute drive by car. Open from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, closed on Sundays.
South Extension Market (South Ex) is a high-end local market comprising Part 1 and Part 2 situated on either side of Outer Ring Road. It is 5 km from the hotel and an easy 15-minute drive by car. Open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, closed on Mondays.
Green Park Metro Station is the nearest metro station to the hotel and is just 3 km away from the hotel and an 8-minute drive by car. Open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
AIIMS – the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences Metro Station – is just 5 km away from the hotel and a 10-minute drive by car. Open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Local tuk-tuks and auto rickshaws are available around the clock on the road outside the hotel’s main porch.
Hyatt has been managing hotels in India for the last 30 years. We opened Hyatt Regency Delhi in May 1983 and are one of the oldest international hotel brands in the country. The company is well known and well respected in India, which is a tribute to the ‘human care’ our associates have been providing to guests in our hotels. Over the last 30 years, the company has introduced the Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency and Hyatt Place brands in the country.
The impressive landmark structure in native sandstone was inspired by the Golden Age of the Gupta period. A fine confluence of traditional hospitality and modernity, Hyatt Regency Delhi stands out for its accessibility, aesthetic interiors and ambience.
The hotel’s rooms are perfect examples of elegance, luxury and comfort, and were created by Bilkey Llinas of California, while the accessories were produced locally. Each room has wooden flooring sourced from Malaysia, while surreal black-and-white photographs that depict vignettes of India and its people add a unique touch to the decor in the rooms.
Hyatt Regency Delhi’s dining options are known to have introduced some of the best concpets in New Delhi. The list of restaurants includes La Piazza, the Italian restaurant; TK’S Oriental Grill, a teppanyaki grill, Café, a multi-cuisine restaurant; and The China Kitchen, a contemporary Chinese restaurant that brings a unique concept of “dining in the kitchen” to the city.
The interactive teppan style of cooking at TK’S Oriental Grill offers an exotic mix of Oriental cuisine showcased by the showmanship of chefs who deftly whip up a meal in front of guests on the teppanyaki grill, creating a visual delight. Fresh seafood, and well researched authentic dips and sauces are the secret of this restaurant’s success, while its Sunday Brunch is popular among the city’s bon vivants.
A discussion about the culinary excellence of Hyatt Regency Delhi’s offerings cannot be limited to TK’S Oriental Grill. The award-winning La Piazza, with its open wood-fired oven concept, serves the best pizzas and pastas this side of Italy. La Piazza, the city’s most preferred restaurant, offers oven-fresh pizzas and al dente pastas served with fine wines. Its Sunday Brunch offers an elaborate antipasti buffet, along with an unlimited supply of pasta dishes and pizzas for the main course.
Built in a classical style that portrays an interactive dining venue, Cafe a 24-hour restaurant, remains the all-time favourite, serving a selection of continental and Indian food, including sandwiches, burgers, Indian curries and selected continental main dishes, such as Fish and Chips.
To bring an unexpected dimension to the traditional Chinese dining experience, The China Kitchen presents the city with the concept of “dining in the kitchen”. The cuisine, while being truly authentic, is presented with flair and creativity in captivating surroundings to offer a complete experience. Located poolside, it comprises four distinctive components: an open kitchen, five skillfully designed private dining rooms, the wine wall and tea bar, and the dining area.
The Polo Lounge is perfect for morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening drinks, offering one of the city’s most exhaustive selections of international spirits, particularly malts, whiskeys, liqueurs, and exotic cocktails and mocktails.
These elements come together to create a five star hotel that celebrates is 30-years of authentic hospitality this year.
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Hyatt Introduces The Hyatt Culinary Challenge 2014
To emphasize Hyatt’s focus on its rich culinary heritage, Hyatt Hotels in India has introduced the “Hyatt Culinary Challenge 2014--people cooking for people”. The challenge is slated to become an annual event, with the inaugural season commencing on 31st October 2014, across select Hyatt locations in India.
HYATT REGENCY DELHI ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF MANSION’S OVAL ROOM
Now Launched - A brand new event space in Delhi
Top Ten Travel Forgets Provided at Hyatt Regency Delhi
All travelers forget things. At Hyatt Regency Delhi we have introduced the 'I Forgot Bar', a service hotline for top travel essentials that may have been left behind.
Kids Eat for Free!
Save on your family meals - FOR KIDS BY KIDS!
Book Now or call +91 11 2679 1234